WholyFit Gold Retreat – Fall, 2013
Please share. CLICK HERE to download printable brochure.
Morning Workouts Open to Public!
CLICK > Registration Checklist
Everyone is welcome to come to WholyFit Retreat whether it be for personal edification or for certification to teach the WholyFit group exercise / personal training program in your church or Christ-honoring venue. WholyFit certification is a great alternative to classical yoga certification. Get certified through WholyFit and get the equipping you need to teach an effective Biblical Alternative to Yoga. Devotional Exercise is an awesome way to workout and anyone of any fitness level can teach WholyFit. It’s fitness with a heavenly touch! At retreat the WholyFit staff offers 90-minute workouts each morning; plus 3-hour workshops daily with personalized instruction and one evening banquet for “Yoga Versus the Bible.” Come for a spiritual breakthrough! God is always faithful to meet us! Teach WholyFit through professional certification that is Biblically based. YOU CAN DO THIS! God always provides for those He calls to ministry. WholyFit is the highest quality professional training at a low price.
COME For Alternative to Yoga Certification
Anyone can teach WholyFit regardless of age, body type or fitness level. Previous WholyFit certification is not required for attendance. Gold certification at Retreat may be completed before Silver certification or vice versa. Gold Certification at Retreat is a requirement of the WholyFit certification process for every certified instructor. You do not have to be Silver Certified to attend the Gold Retreat. If you have not yet finished the Silver Online Training, it’s OK… catch up by taking the Quickstart workshop, required to prepare you for the Gold Retreat. Sign up for both the Gold Retreat and Silver Certificationtogether and save $100.
WholyFit Instructors COME for Contact Hours
All previously WholyFit Gold certified instructors are encouraged to come to retreat to align and refine your skills. You will receive contact hours toward Pro Platinum or Diamond Certification. See the registration checklist on this page for your special low price.
PUBLIC CLASSES: COME For a Fun Alternative to Yoga Retreat
Morning classes every morning from 7:45 am to 9:15 am. $15 for the public (FREE for certified instructors and Gold interns)
WholyFit Public GENTLE Class – Wednesday
WholyFit Public Multi-level Class – Thursday
WholyFit Public Multi-level Class – Friday
WholyFit Public Multi-level Class – Saturday
COME TO THE BANQUET
Come to the “Yoga Versus the Bible” Banquet! It’s open to the public on Friday night. Meet the WholyFit team. Prayer and personal counseling is available after the banquet by the prayer team. This workshop is an interactive discussion. We’d love for you to participate! The Banquet is included in the certification tuition for Gold interns.
COME for CECs
Fitness professionalS are welcome to come to retreat for Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to renew and maintain re-certification requirements for your personal training or group exercise certification through AFAA, ACSM, ACE, etc… WholyFit will give you a completion certification, and you will be responsible for independent submission. You will love WholyFit’s cutting edge techniques, original teaching methodology on how to teach a multi-level client population and how to modify exercises for special populations.
Need Help? Call Sandy Thompson at 630 592 4430. We’d be glad to help make arrangements for you. Here’s an easy checklist below.
(Simply click on the highlighted text to take care of each step.)
1. I am getting certified so I paid tuition + retreat costs ( Save $100 by paying for your Silver Tuition at the same time!)
4. I need a ride from LAX to the retreat venue so I booked my shuttle and scheduled pickup with WholyFit
5. I am staying overnight at the retreat venue so I booked my lodging (Hotel cost is separate)
6. I want to attend the “Yoga Versus the Bible” Workshop so I paid for the Friday night banquet (required for Gold Certification)
Step 1. Register by paying Tuition + Retreat costs
Gold Retreat Payment Covers:
- Gold Tuition
- Pre-conference Quickstart workshop on Wednesday in which instructors learn how to teach modified postures and gentle classes.
- How to teach and/or perform Intermediate – advanced WholyFit postures (NOTE: you do not have to be able to do the advanced postures yourself.)
- Personal Training and individualized instruction by Laura Monica, Pam Collins; and Oliver and Connie Haedener
- Contact Hours toward CECs and WholyFit Platinum, or Diamond certification
- Certification Materials which may include CD, printouts, videos, etc…
- Completion Certificate or Certification Certificate