Gold Certification and Retreat
Gold Retreat offers in person, hands- on training and covers layers 2 and 3 of the Armor Workout. You will receive personal coaching in modifying every pose for your comfort. No prerequisite required. All welcome. No commitment to teach necessary. Come for the benefit of your own personal practice or to become certified to teach others in WholyFit. (Silver Certification is also required for those who wish to teach WholyFit. An instructor becomes “Gold Certified” after taking both Silver and Gold trainings.)
Come join us for renewal and breakthrough in your life!
Who is Invited
Gold Retreat is offered to anyone…
…who wants to be certified to teach WholyFit or wants to learn the technique behind WholyFit practice for their own personal use from Founder Laura Monica and the WholyFit Staff.**
Previously Certified WholyFit instructors are always welcome to attend free of tuition charge and are awarded contact hours toward the Diamond Level 200 hour certificate according to the hours/days you attend Gold Retreat.
Anyone from the general public is welcome to attend the morning workouts without paying for the whole tuition.
What to Expect
Gold certification is different every time!
Always expect hands-on breakdown of bio-mechanics, so come rested and ready for active exercise. Gold certification is always about ministry and discipleship. Come expecting renewal and breakthrough. Prayer ministry times will be offered by a team of anointed intercessors. Get freedom from the influence of yoga and get prepared to minister to those caught up in yoga by attending the Banquet followed by an interactive discussion group called, “Yoga Versus The Bible” presented by Oliver and Connie Haedener. It has always proven to be life-changing! WholyFit instructors are encouraged to participate in the Banquet again and again.
Gold Retreat Sessions:
- Multi-level Morning Workouts are 90 minutes and open to the public.
- Workshops daily. Technique & Safety (alignment and proper form), practicum (teaching others) as well as teaching methodology (how to cue and teach and multi-level class) are taught by Laura Monica, founder. Spiritual leadership training is provided to instructors every day through the Discovery Bible Study Method.
- Banquet Dinner Friday for fun and fellowship.
- Free Time every day to enjoy the beauty of the beach and harbor, walk with prayer partners do your devotions, or practice for your test out.
- Contact Hours: Contact hours count towards 200 hour Diamond Certification.
- What to wear? For daily seminars, wear workout clothes and layered warm-up jacket and pants. The dinners are casual dress.
Mentor Instructors: please volunteer to help new trainees! It saves so much time for all.
Ministry: please volunteer to pray
Hospitality: please volunteer to decorate rooms, gather contact information and welcome/direct instructors, or to prepare special meals or snacks.
Photography: please volunteer to capture this event on camera and/or video!